Flatline Inc. HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent news on beta, and xfire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintHog
CEO
SaintHog

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Recent news on beta, and xfire Empty
PostSubject: Recent news on beta, and xfire   Recent news on beta, and xfire Empty28/5/2009, 16:51

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! Even NEWERZ! ÷]

I've made an xfire "clan page" for beta testers of ours. That may force everyone to enter our chatroom, and meet there finally! ÷] (chatroom called "flatline hq", tutorial here: https://flatlineinc.forumotion.com/gang-talk-f7/ventrilo-server-t20-30.htm#611)It seems xfire will be The One, and i'll remove the Vent server. It has the same abilities, and no version problems. And much more, but its not the place for ads. ÷D

So, i invited the ppl who are present on the "whos in the CB" topics list, let me know if youre in, and havent got an invite. Not to mention, if youre in, get ya ass to www.xfire.com, and make an account, if you dont have one already! ÷D And add SaintHog, so i can invite ya.

This weekend is holiday again, i'm not convinced everyone will be around, so i dont want to redo the unsuccesful Easter gang meeting, but we surely have to discuss some gang topics in voip roundtable ASAP, so we could start to reform the gang, make sigs, settle ranks, promote US boss, and so on. Get a grip everyone, and start to think about when could you be around for a talk!
Back to top Go down

Recent news on beta, and xfire
Page 1 of 1